- How to order
- Contact us
- More about Morúa
Each Morúa garment is exclusively made for you. We fit your garment either in person, or remotely via the mock-up fitting service.
How it works
- Choose a style you like from the catalogue.
- Contact me with the style, colours and fabric type that you might like for your unique garment. Let me know there are any extras or modifications that you would like incorporated into your order. If you’re looking for something and can’t find it here, I’m happy to design a one of a kind piece for you. Please contact me with your idea.
- Based on your request I will send you a quote. Then we can discuss the quote and set up a personal consultation.
Making your garment
- If you accept the quote, I will ask 50% deposit for most pieces before proceeding.
- At this point I will need your measurements. I can take them when we meet in person, or you can send to me them using a measurement form that I will provide.
- I will then draft a pattern based on your measurements and make a mock-up version of your garment in a plain cotton fabric.
- The mock up will be tested at your next fitting or sent to you through the post so we can test it remotely using photographs and a mock up fitting guide. This is how we will perfect the fit of the final piece.
- After this you’re done. It’s time to sit back relax and wait while your bespoke Morúa garment is constructed. Corset designs usually take 6–8 weeks from the time we receive payment and measurements
Delivery time varies depending on the type of garment you’ve ordered, complexity of the design, and location. An estimated delivery date will be included in your personal quote, so please let me know if you are ordering for a special occasion. Corset designs usually take 6–8 weeks from the time we receive payment and measurements.
Orders are shipped via insured mail and cost will depend on the item and destination. Shipping will be included in your individual quote. We cannot be held responsible for customs charges or delays in delivery for customs processing. Please allow extra time for international deliveries.
- Bank Transfer
Bank transfers will be accepted for payment from both local and international clients. Orders will be not be begun until payment is cleared with bank. Morúa is not responsible for charges associated with an international bank transfer.
Payment is available by cheque to UK clients only. Orders will be started when payment clears bank.
- Credit / Debit Card
You can pay online through Paypal.PayPal’s terms and conditions and security measures apply to all online orders such as credit card or debit payments.
Our returns policy is simple: if there is a problem with the fit of your garment we will work with you until you are satisfied. However, this does not include changes in fit due to weight fluctuation, or changes to the design or colour once the garment has been constructed.
About MorúaPerfectly fitted corsets, unique gowns, elegant hats and beautiful tailoring from couture designer Gerry Quinton.