“Not only is the corset gorgeous, incredibly well made and comfortable, but she was an absolute dream to work with. I asked so many questions and she was very helpful, quick with replies, friendly and professional. She went above and beyond to help explain how to fit the mock up properly as well. I wish every online seller was this easy to deal with!”
“This corset is amazing! I’m really happy with the way Gerry realized all the requests I made, plus her construction and finishing is wonderful. The pattern she customized is also very comfortable”
“As a variety/cabaret performer, I can highly recommend these hand-crafted, custom-made, corsets (I own 3 of them). Gerry takes the time to help you choose your perfect fabric & style, then measures you, creates a corset mock-up, and produces a spectacular product for exceptional value!”
How to order
Each Morúa garment is exclusively made for you. We can fit your garment either in person, or remotely via the mock-up fitting service.
How it works
- Contact me with ideas for your garment. If you aren’t sure exactly what you want, I can help guide you. If you’re looking for something and can’t find it here, I’m happy to design a one of a kind piece for you. We can discuss your project either in person at the studio, or remotely via email.
- Based on your request I will prepare a quote.
- Morúa offers various levels of customization for corsetry. See our guidelines on pricing for custom corsetry.
Making your garment
- I will ask 50% deposit before starting on your project.
- At this point I will need your measurements. I can take them when we meet in person, or you can send to me them using the measurement form that I will provide.
- I will draft a pattern based on your measurements.
- If you have chosen a mock up, it will be tested at your next fitting or sent to you through the post so we can test it remotely using photographs and a mock up fitting guide. This is how we will perfect the fit of the final piece. If you have chosen the bespoke option several fittings may be required.
- After this you’re done. It’s time to sit back relax and wait while your Morúa garment is constructed.
Delivery time varies depending on the type of garment that you’ve ordered, complexity of the design, and location. An estimated delivery date will be included in your personal quote, so please let me know if you are ordering for a special occasion. Corset designs usually take 4–8 weeks from the time we receive payment and measurements.
Orders are shipped via insured mail and cost will depend on the item and destination. Shipping will be included in your individual quote. Morúa cannot be held responsible for customs charges or delays in delivery for customs processing. Please allow additional time for international deliveries.
How to Pay
Payment is available by check to US clients only. Orders will be started when payment clears bank.
- Credit / Debit Card
You can pay online through Paypal. In-shop credit card payments will be mediated through square. PayPal’s and Square’s terms and conditions and security measures apply to all online orders such as credit card or debit payments
- Bank Transfer
Bank transfers are accepted for payment from both local and international clients. Orders will be not begin until payment is cleared with bank. Morúa is not responsible for charges associated with an international bank transfer.
The return policy is simple: if there is a problem with the fit of your garment we will work with you until you are satisfied. However, this does not include changes in fit due to weight fluctuation, or changes to the design or color once the final garment has been made.